People can spend their whole lives searching for meaning in their lives. Although we all have different answers to what matters to us, what would it look like to look to Jesus to help us feel truly alive?
Join Rick and Becky for a series exploring the essential questions everyone has and the ways Jesus can answer them. Diving into the Gospel of Matthew, we will look at how Jesus framed the meaning of life to those he encountered.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- What Is the Meaning of Life? (NY Street Interviews)
- Jesus Centered Youth Ministry (Revised)
- The Journey of Desire: Searching for the Life We’ve Only Dreamed Of by John Eldredge