Whenever bad things happen, we can’t help but wonder, why? Though it can be difficult to look beyond the why, what would it look like to focus on the lessons Jesus reveals to us during these times?
Join Rick for a new series exploring the essential questions everyone has and the ways Jesus can answer them. Diving into Luke 22:31-32, we will take a tour through Rick’s upcoming release The God Who Fights for You as we dig into this essential question.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Validation by Kurt Kuenne