In our physical lives, there can be a tendency to base our happiness and freedom on the materialism in front of us. But what if there is something more permanent, beyond this world and everything in it, that we can experience by investing in a relationship with Jesus and the kingdom of heaven?
Join Rick for a series exploring the essential questions everyone has and the ways Jesus can answer them. Diving into the Gospel of Matthew, we will look at how Jesus treats our “life after life.”
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- What Is Materialism? by 60Second Philosophy