Contemporary Christian music is positive, uplifting, and full of songs talking about prayer and purpose. It’s populated by music referencing joy, peace, and God, so there couldn’t possibly be a negative consequence to listening to it…right?
Join Rick and Steph as they discuss reinventing the basics of our faith. They’ll start by talking about how the music we listen to, including contemporary Christian music, can positively or negatively impact our relationship with Jesus.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Good To Great by Jim Collins
- Photo by Ben White on Unsplash