Harry Potter, yoga, meditation, and Dungeons and Dragons—for some Christ-followers, these are fun, entertaining, and healthy activities. Others firmly believe they’re a gateway to evil.
Which view is correct?
Join Rick and Steph as they explore what it means to “open yourself to dark influences.” Using Paul’s advice to the Corinthian church as a guide, let’s discuss why activities are acceptable to some Christians, but not for others.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Photo by Mervyn Chan on Unsplash