We live in an age where the line between the truth and lies has been blurred with the rise of “fake news.” Whether in the church or our personal lives, it can be hard to discern the truth. During these challenges, what would it look like to lean into Jesus, the source of all truth?
Join Rick for a series exploring the essential questions everyone has and the ways Jesus can answer them. Diving into the Gospel of Matthew, we will look at how Jesus not only speaks the truth but is The Truth.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Photo by Marten Bjork on Unsplash