Jesus has a transformational presence that can radiate healing and salvation. Instead of wondering what Jesus would do, let’s try to understand the importance behind where would Jesus be. What would it look like for us to start carrying the presence of Jesus with us?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Let’s take a closer look at Luke 8:40-56 to explore the way Jesus offers his presence to us.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Grant Whitty on Unsplash