In a world built upon seasons, it can be hard to understand how the death of something can bring the necessary transformation that leads to new life. As we move into the Easter season, what does it take to embrace this unique cycle in our own lives, while also trusting in Jesus to guide the entire process?
Join Rick and Becky as they start a two-month adventure focusing on the cycle of death to life we experience as we move through seasons. This week we’ll explore two bold “season” revelations by Jesus and one from the Apostle Paul.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence
- “What the season of fall—and science—teaches us about life and death” by Samer Zaky
- “It’s Friday, but Sunday’s coming…” by Tony Campolo
- “More Than Me” movement