“Why do bad things happen to good people?” It’s a common and extremely difficult-to-answer question, especially in cases of untimely or unexpected death. When this question is asked, what would it take to shift our perspectives from focusing on the loss to instead looking for the fruit God produces from tragedy?
Join Rick as he continues a two-month adventure exploring the cycle of death to life that occurs as we move through seasons. This week we’ll dive into Luke 13 and examine how Jesus used the fall of the tower of Siloam to guide people to the hope of life.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Center Your Life on Jesus: A 40-Day Devotional
- Drawn-In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- We: Outrageously Committed to My Marriage
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- The Good Place: “How Your Life is Scored”