We’ve all experienced times where things don’t go as planned, and as a result, we’re left confused, hurting and maybe even angry. When these moments of desperation and pain occur, what does it look like to show vulnerability to Jesus while choosing to trust Him?
Join Rick as he continues our two-month pursuit of what it takes to become a “new” version of yourself (Hint- It’s not by trying harder to get better). Turning to the Bible, we’ll dive into Acts 9 and discuss how literally getting knocked off a donkey radically transformed Saul.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Growing Spiritual Grit Devo
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers Devo
- Jesus-Centered Planner 2019
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis