In the midst of chaotic and busy days, we often don’t become grateful until we are in moments of desperation. How can we start to use the transformational power of gratefulness in our everyday lives? And how can that help us gain spiritual grit?
Join Rick in the last episode of our two-month pursuit of what it takes to become a “new” version of yourself. (Hint: It’s not by trying harder to get better.) This week we’ll dive into Luke 17, where an encounter Jesus has with 10 desperate men demonstrates the rewards that come from a grateful heart.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Help! How Do I Know God’s Will? by Mikal Keefer
- Help! How Do I Read the Bible? by Mikal Keefer
- Help! How Do I Pray? by Mikal Keefer
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence
- “After the Last Tear Falls” by Andrew Peterson