Contemporary Christian music is positive, uplifting, and full of songs talking about prayer and purpose. It’s populated by music referencing joy, peace, and God, so there couldn’t possibly be a negative consequence to listening to it… right?
Join Rick and Steph as they kick-off a month long series on reinventing the basics of our faith. They’ll start by discussing how the music we listen to, including contemporary Christian music can positively or negatively impact our relationship with Jesus.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Good To Great by Jim Collins
- The Marriage Chant by Greg Brown
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence