Impatience. Restlessness. Feelings of shallowness. Emotional instability. These are just a few of the potentially destructive symptoms of living reactively. There is a known cure however, and it starts with a little bit of silence.
Join Rick as he continues a month long series designed to upend expected spiritual norms by re-imagining the basics of our faith. Focusing on the healing power of silence, we’ll slow down and pay attention to Matthew 14 where Jesus uses a time of personal retreat to rest and regroup.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Rick’s Guide to Personal Retreats
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Jesus-Centered Practical Guides by Mikal Keefer
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence