When we think about Jesus, we generally rely on popular assumptions made about him. Often times people think Jesus was a “good teacher” or a “really good person.” How would these assumptions change if we started critically thinking about what Jesus did and didn’t do?
Join Rick and his daughter Lucy as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into the Gospels, we’ll look at what Jesus did and didn’t do when he healed people.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by DDP on Unsplash