When we think about Jesus, we generally rely on popular assumptions made about him. Often times people think Jesus was a “good teacher” or a “really good person.” How would these assumptions change if we started critically thinking about what Jesus did and didn’t do?
Join Rick and his daughter Lucy as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into the Gospels, we’ll look at what Jesus did and didn’t do when he healed people.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by DDP on Unsplash