When a child comes to a mud puddle, they jump right in and splash around, while an adult either jumps over or goes around the mud puddle. Why do adults react this way? Jesus said you won’t understand or appreciate the kingdom of God unless you become like little children. What would it look like to take that invitation and wallow in mud puddles with Jesus?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into Luke 9 and 22, we’ll look at how Jesus can help us through the mud puddles in our lives.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Randy Jacob on Unsplash