Today’s world is filled with distractions. As a result, we are becoming more disconnected from the relationships around us. What would it look like to ignore the distractions and not let them fill the empty spaces of our lives? By slowing down and paying attention, how can we start to live a “thicker life”?
Join Rick for a series that will focus on the everyday practices that draw us into closer and closer “orbit” around Jesus in our life. Diving into the Bible, we’ll look at specific examples of how Jesus modeled the thicker life.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Death by Suburb: How to Keep the Suburbs from Killing Your Soul by David Goetz
- Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash