From our deepest fears to our own self-image, we all have ideas of what we consider to be true. While these may hold an element of truth, most can be distorted. What would it look like to slow down and start using Jesus as a filter when it comes to the truth?
Join Rick as we continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into real-world examples, we’ll look at how Jesus can redefine truth for us.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Karl Fredrickson on Unsplash