The unknown. It causes anxiety, makes us uncomfortable and often downright fearful. While it can be hard to let go of our desire for certainty, could embracing the unknown help us deepen our relationship with Jesus by making us more dependent on him?
Join Rick and Becky as they continue a series devoted to practices that naturally draw us into a closer “orbit” around Jesus. Diving into Matthew 10:5-19, they’ll explore what a posture of dependence looks like in a relationship with Jesus.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Becky Herrington’s Marketing Services
- Photo by Joe Beck on Unsplash