Trials, pain, and sadness are very real things in this world, often rearing their ugly head during the advent season. As we face the issues brought about by these ‘challenges,’ Jesus makes us a vaguely positive promise that he has ‘overcome the world.’
What does this mean exactly, and how can it bring new hope and light to your Christmas season?
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Jesus-Centered Advent Challenge (on Instagram)
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Growing Spiritual Grit Devo
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers Devo
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Jesus-Centered Practical Guides by Mikal Keefer
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence