Join Rick for the 5th episode of the new series KINGDOM COME. In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus launches His ministry by doing something He’ll never do again—simply “talking at” a large crowd of people for a long time. Why does He do this? There’s a clue at the end of Matthew 6, when He says: “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” When He says “Above all else” it’s a distinct declaration—of all the things we’re pursuing in life, this is the highest pursuit. Here let’s explore what “Above All Else” means in our everyday life…
Rick’s new daily devotional, the Jesus-Centered Daily, is now available! Head over to jesuscentereddaily.com to download a 10-day sampler of the devotion, or to order it for yourself or as a gift.
This engaging devotional experience starts with Jesus at the center, so you can focus on building a relationship with him on a daily basis in a more doable way. These daily devotions won’t just help you think about your relationship with Jesus in a new way, but they’ll also help you come to know him as a close friend. He’s not content to sit on the sidelines. He doesn’t want to be compartmentalized to church on Sunday or your morning devotion time. He wants to be right there with you, walking side by side.
Join Our Community
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. You can join here.
Join Rick’s Email List: ricklawrence.com/stay-connected/
Rick’s New Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we continue to navigate these next few weeks of COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our ministry and daily lives, we’re joining you to forge new ways to do ministry and helping you serve children, youth, and families with a bunch of free resources!
You may have read the stories of Noah, Esther, or Mary a hundred times…but you’ve never read them like this. Introducing Eyewitness—a new personal Bible experience that helps you discover God in fresh and surprising ways.
- A soul-stirring illustrated story Bible for adults and older teens.
- Vivid first-person narratives.
- Captivating artwork.
- Ideal for both the seasoned believer and the spiritually curious.
See for yourself how Eyewitness can transform the way you view the Bible and God’s love.
You know Jesus, think he’s a nice guy, and you never forget his birthday.
But the truth is…you want more than that. You’re bored. Exhausted. Tired of the grind.
- Invites you into wonder as you explore the magnetic force of the real Jesus
- Frees you from a “trying harder to get better” lifestyle, so you can follow Jesus instead
- Walks you through one-of-a-kind practices that lead you into actual encounters with Jesus
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2021
- The Jesus-Centered Journal