Join Rick for the first episode in a new ongoing series—“JESUS IN THE REAL WORLD.” We’ll be pursuing the heart of Jesus through the lens of what’s going on in the world right now… Our focus will be, as always, stay squarely on the heart of Jesus—not politics or ideologies. Our goal is to connect what’s happening around us to the presence, priorities, and practices of Jesus. In this episode we’ll take a deep dive into “over-functioning”—what is it, how is it operating in your life, and how does Jesus confront it and resist it in His relationships? Over-functioning means we take on the anxiety and responsibility that belongs to others—it’s toxic and destructive and the chief undoing of every relational system.
Rick’s new daily devotional, the Jesus-Centered Daily, is now available! Head over to jesuscentereddaily.com to download a 10-day sampler of the devotion, or to order it for yourself or as a gift.
This engaging devotional experience starts with Jesus at the center, so you can focus on building a relationship with him on a daily basis in a more doable way. These daily devotions won’t just help you think about your relationship with Jesus in a new way, but they’ll also help you come to know him as a close friend. He’s not content to sit on the sidelines. He doesn’t want to be compartmentalized to church on Sunday or your morning devotion time. He wants to be right there with you, walking side by side.
Join Our Community
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. You can join here.
Join Rick’s Email List: ricklawrence.com/stay-connected/
Rick’s New Email Addresses:
As we continue to navigate COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our daily lives, we’d like to come alongside you with downloadable freebies to help provide you with new activities, devotions, and more for your kids, family, teenagers, and you on a weekly basis.
You may have read the stories of Noah, Esther, or Mary a hundred times…but you’ve never read them like this. Introducing Eyewitness—a new personal Bible experience that helps you discover God in fresh and surprising ways.
- A soul-stirring illustrated story Bible for adults and older teens.
- Vivid first-person narratives.
- Captivating artwork.
- Ideal for both the seasoned believer and the spiritually curious.
See for yourself how Eyewitness can transform the way you view the Bible and God’s love.
You know Jesus, think he’s a nice guy, and you never forget his birthday.
But the truth is…you want more than that. You’re bored. Exhausted. Tired of the grind.
- Invites you into wonder as you explore the magnetic force of the real Jesus
- Frees you from a “trying harder to get better” lifestyle, so you can follow Jesus instead
- Walks you through one-of-a-kind practices that lead you into actual encounters with Jesus
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2022
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Edwin Friedman’s Fable “The Crux”