The things we love often impact and shape our identity. What would it look like if instead of asking what would Jesus do, we started asking what did Jesus love?
Join Rick and Becky for a series exploring the human side of Jesus and the practical ways we can incorporate this into our lives. Diving into John 2-5, we’ll explore the things Jesus loved the most when he walked the earth.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Youth Ministry Local Training Events
- Mountains Beyond Mountains: The Quest of Dr. Paul Farmer, a Man Who Would Cure the World by Tracy Kidder
- Group U Courses
- Who Is This Man? The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus by John Ortberg
- Becky’s Podcast Consulting