We live in a culture filled with extreme beliefs and opinions that strongly differ from our own. How do we react when we’re challenged by others? Do we retreat into our protected bubbles? What if instead we attempted to model Jesus by wading into the marketplace of ideas and opinions?
Join Rick in our new series exploring the human side of Jesus and the practical ways we can incorporate this into our lives. Diving into Luke 10 and 11, we’ll explore the ways Jesus lived the “thicker life” when he engaged with people holding vastly different opinions than his.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Drawn In
- The Jesus-Interruption
- Center Your Life on Jesus
- Death by Suburb: How to Keep the Suburbs from Killing Your Soul by Dave L. Goetz