We know that asking Jesus for help is a primary way we live out our relationship with him. So, what does it mean when what we were hoping for doesn’t happen?
Join Rick and his daughter Lucy as they continue a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s take a closer look at examples of when “no” was a reality in relationships with Jesus.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Clip from The Truman Show (1997)
- “There Will Be Time” by Mumford & Sons with Baaba Maal and The Very Best
- Photo by Emily Morter on Unsplash
© Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. No unauthorized use or duplication permitted.