Some of us are more than a month into quarantine and “normal” life may seem like a distant memory. Now that we’re living in the “awkward in-between,” how can Jesus’ time after his Resurrection help guide us through these uncertain times?
Join Rick as he continues a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s explore what Jesus did in the 40 days post-Resurrection.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. Join Here
As we continue to navigate these next few weeks of COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our ministry and daily lives, we’re joining you to forge new ways to do ministry and helping you serve children, youth, and families with a bunch of free resources! Check out our free resource hub NOW!
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Photo by Jon Eric Marababol on Unsplash