Ever had a friend recommend something, so you try it, and then you realized… you hate it? How can something be “truly good” if not everyone agrees that it is truly good? John Krasinski’s online pandemic show Some Good News brought us a weekly dose of “good”—but how does his good compare to the way Jesus defines good?
Join Rick as he explores how Jesus determines what is good and what is not, and why.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group. Join Here
Rick’s New Email Address: email@example.com
As we continue to navigate these next few weeks of COVID-19 and the changes it brings to our ministry and daily lives, we’re joining you to forge new ways to do ministry and helping you serve children, youth, and families with a bunch of free resources!
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Some Good News with John Krasinski, Episode 8
- Rick’s Sermon
- Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash