Stress is a big part of our life, and people who are skilled problem-solvers have learned how to surf the waves of stress instead of letting it crash down on them. What would it look like to start problem-solving in a Jesus-centered way?
Join Rick and guest Stephanie Hillberry as we start a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s take a closer look at the role problem-solving plays in the story of God.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- Group Youth Ministry Reboot
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo by Nik Shuliahin on Unsplash