A chief source of anxiety in our lives comes from the idea that what we bring to the table will never be enough. When it comes to the struggle of feeling like we’re never enough, what would it look like to invite Jesus to reveal the truth to us?
Join Rick and Becky for two “P.S.” episodes in a series exploring life’s essential questions and the ways Jesus answers them. Diving into Matthew and Luke, we’ll explore how Jesus helps people answer this question through their lives.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- “Worry” by Andrew Osenga
- Photo by Hello I’m Nik 🇬🇧 on Unsplash