It can be extremely hard for people to agree on what is right and what is wrong. Whether it be a simple or complex question, people often have their own thoughts and opinions and struggle to agree. But what if we slowed down and considered how Jesus can help us answer?
Join Rick in the ninth episode in a series exploring life’s essential questions and the ways Jesus answers them. Diving into the Gospels, let’s look at how Jesus discerned right and wrong.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Photo by Pablo García Saldaña on Unsplash