It’s a question philosophers, poets, and songwriters have pondered endlessly, yet a universal answer is still hard to find. What is love? And would it become less complicated if we started by seeking and embracing the greatest love of all?
Join Rick and Becky as they continue a series exploring life’s essential questions and the ways Jesus answers them. Diving into the Gospel of Matthew, we will look at multiple examples of Jesus’ high standard for love.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence