Sacrifice. It’s a word that can easily bring about negative connotations, especially when viewed with an Old Testament frame of mind. What would it look like to shift our perspective to focus on and embrace the ultimate sacrifice Jesus made on the cross? And, in light of this sacrifice, how does it transform our daily relationship with Jesus?
Join Rick and Becky as they continue a two-month adventure exploring the cycle of death to life that naturally occurs as we move through seasons. Diving into John 4 and 10, we’ll explore how sacrifice was reinvented as Jesus created a “new covenant.”
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Center Your Life on Jesus: A 40-Day Devotional
- Drawn-In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- We: Outrageously Committed to My Marriage
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Agnus Dei by Francisco de Zurbarán
- Season 3, Episode 35: “Simplifying Discipleship with John Eldredge”
- Becky Herrington Marketing