If you’ve grown up in the church, you might have heard the phrase “die to yourself.” While this concept is something we’re expected to embrace as Christians, do we really know what it really means? Or even how to do it?
Join Rick and Becky as they continue our two-month adventure exploring the cycle of death to life that occurs as we move through seasons by diving into the phrase “die to yourself.” Diving into John 4, we’ll highlight Jesus’ challenge to a Samaritan woman hiding behind a metaphorical wall of who she thought she should be. Then we’ll explore how we can manage how that tension impacts our own lives.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- Center Your Life on Jesus: A 40-Day Devotional
- Drawn-In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience Jesus
- We: Outrageously Committed to My Marriage
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Personal Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions by Mikal Keefer
- Michael Warden’s two experiences: