The Old Testament and the New Testament both have the phrase “chosen ones,” but with very different meanings. When it comes to salvation, what qualifies a person to be “chosen”?
Join Rick as we continue a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s take a closer look at two specific passages in the Bible where salvation is described.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Lectio Divina: A Beginner’s Guide by Elizabeth Manneh
- Photo by Akira Hojo on Unsplash