We know that following Jesus is supposed to change our lives, but what are the mechanics of that transformation? What, if anything, can we do to help it happen?
Join Rick as we continue a series exploring the foundational truths connected to Jesus and his mission in our lives. Let’s dive into Ephesians 4:17-32 and what transformation looks like when we choose Jesus.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all-in with Jesus—to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Jesus-Centered Planner 2020
- The Jesus-Centered Life: The Life You Didn’t Think Was Possible, With the Jesus You Never Knew by Rick Lawrence
- The Jesus-Centered Journal
- The God Who Fights for You: How He Shows Up in Your Suffering by Rick Lawrence
- Spiritual Grit: A Journey Into Endurance. Character. Confidence. Hope. by Rick Lawrence
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers: 40 Devotions
- Growing Spiritual Grit: 52 Devotions
- Photo from Rick’s Small Group
- Photo by Jeeray TANG on Unsplash