We eat food every single day, but how often do we pause and think about how essential it is to our well-being? And If you are what you eat, what connections can we make to when Jesus says He wants us to “eat and drink Him?”
Join Rick as he continues our two-month pursuit of what it takes to become a “new” version of yourself (Hint- It’s not by trying harder to get better). Turning to the Bible, we’ll dive into Rick’s favorite chapter, John 6, and discuss the meaning behind a puzzling metaphor from Jesus.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Growing Spiritual Grit Devo
- Growing Spiritual Grit for Teenagers Devo
- Jesus-Centered Planner 2019
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence
- Who Is This Man? by John Ortberg
- Group U Online Ministry Training