Here’s a video we use in our youth ministry for a game we call “60-Second Hot Seat.” The game is simple and it highlights a student who comes to our ministry.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Play the video
2. Ask questions
ASK QUESTIONS LIKE:
• What’s your name?
• Favorite ice cream?
• Favorite movie?
• Who is your hero?
• If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
• What is your biggest fear?
• What is your favorite family vacation?
• What really makes you angry?
• What is your favorite book to read?
• Who makes you laugh the most?
• What was the last movie you went to?
• What did you want to be when you were a kid?
• If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
• What would you sing at a Karaoke night?
• Where do babies come from, etc.
If you have a hard time coming up with a list of questions, just Google “fun get to know you questions.” This is not a deep Q&A. It’s just a time to be silly and highlight a student, volunteer, or staff member.
Have you done other games like this? What questions would you add? Let me know how you like it!
Ready, set, go!
– Brandon / @iambrandonearly