Worship is designed to be a natural outflow of our reverence, adoration and exaltation of God. It’s our expression of mirroring back the truths we undoubtedly know about Jesus while showcasing our pure affection for Him.
So why has people’s idea of worship frequently been reduced to singing some songs and listening to someone teach?
Join Rick as he wraps up a month-long series on reinventing basic elements of our faith. Focusing on what it means to worship, we’ll slow down and pay attention to Jesus’ closest friendships in the Bible and examine how worship naturally flows as a byproduct of relationships.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Jesus-Centered Practical Guides by Mikal Keefer
- Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge
- Jesus Mean and Wild by Mark Galli
- Who Is This Man? by John Ortberg
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence