A sense of humor. It can help make a good situation even better, and a difficult situation bearable.
Could it also be a crucial element for a developing relationship with Jesus?
Join Rick and very special guest Tommy Woodard (one half of the Skit Guys) as we continue a month long series focusing on examing the basics of our faith. Taking a few minutes to laugh a little, we’ll slow down and explore God’s purpose for humor, including if it should be a spiritual discipline.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- The Skit Guys
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Jesus-Centered Practical Guides by Mikal Keefer
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence