Season 2, Episode 012: Are We Heading Toward a “Bibleless” Christianity?
- When you picture someone who has devoted his entire life to the passion of getting people to read the Bible, you might think of a person who’s a bit rigid and judgmental. You’re in for a refreshing surprise this week as we interview Glenn Paauw, formally of Biblica and now running the Institute for Bible Reading. We love his heart for making the Bible alive and a story again. Be part of starting a Bible-reading movement this year. Many of our listeners read the Jesus-Centered Bible and we want to encourage you to pick up a half-dozen copies and pray about who you can give them to. Because it was designed to make the Bible more relate-able and bring out the story of Jesus. Get your Bibles today! We’ll also be inviting our listeners to join a special group, at no charge. If you’re a regular listener, we want to broaden our relationship with you. We’ll randomly choose people to give stuff to, reach out to get your input and advice, and pray for you. See below the related articles for details on how you can join.
Related Links and Articles:
- The Institute for Bible Reading
- The Jesus-Centered Bible
- A Failure of Nerve by Edwin Friedman
- Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence
- The surprising thing that happened when I quit applying the Bible to my life
- Two simple steps for changing the way you read the Bible
- Pierced New Testament for Teens
- (Podcast) Applying a filter to the Bible
- Whiteboard Wednesday: Slowing Down & Speeding Up To Uncover The Truth