Fight Club (the 1999 cult classic film) tells the story of two bored men searching for meaning and identity, and finding it in underground bare-knuckle brawls.
The film is brutal, violent, and sorta/kinda serves as a metaphor for the life Jesus calls us into.
Join Rick and Steph as they continue a month long series examining how passages from The Chronicles of Narnia reflect parts of Jesus’ heart. Jumping into the book The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, we’ll focus on how the final battle between Aslan and the White Which mirrors the battle Jesus fought at the cross.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence