“One way to define spiritual life is getting so tired and fed up with yourself you go on to something better, which is following Jesus.” – Eugene Peterson
Join Rick as he pays tribute to Eugene Peterson by revisiting an interview with the beloved pastor and author from our first season. During this very special conversation Rick and Eugene discuss technology, observing the Sabbath, megachurches and even Eugene’s experience at a U2 concert.
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- The Message Ministry Edition: The Bible in Contemporary Language by Eugene Peterson
- A Long Obedience in the Same Direction: Discipleship in an Instant Society by Eugene Peterson
- Article- Eugene Peterson Has Completed His Long Obedience
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence