Christmas is a supposed to be a season full of peace and good will as we celebrate the savior’s physical arrival into this world.
So why instead are we often bombarded with feelings of pressure and extreme stress? We know Advent’s not supposed to be this way, but how do we change it?
Join Rick and Steph as they kick off a month-long pursuit of the heart of Advent while seeking to draw near to Jesus. Searching for relief from Christmas stress, we’ll examine three examples of how Jesus responded to people facing stressful situations.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE NOW
Have you joined the Pigs? We’re a group of friends ready to go all in with Jesus–to live a life that’s “free indeed” because we’re wholly dependent on him. Join us for exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, opportunities to make your voice matter, prayer support, and connections to other Pigs inside our private Facebook group.
- Jesus-Centered Advent Challenge (on Instagram)
- (Now Available) Spiritual Grit
- Friends of God: A Discipleship Experience
- Jesus-Centered Practical Guides by Mikal Keefer
- Hundred Dollar Holiday by Bill McKibben
- Chasing Slow by Erin Lockner
- The Unreasonable Jesus by Thomas Christianson
- The Jesus-Centered Life by Rick Lawrence