10. If you go to a restaurant with your in-laws and your wife kicks you under the table to keep you from shooting the paper straw cover.
9. If you’ve ever declared, “Dude, that would be sooooo hardcore!” in response to a senior pastor’s suggestion.
8. If people pull up to a red light and find you with the bass cranked up singing at the top of your lungs in the church van.
7. If you have ever considered the idea of going to a buffet and then to Wal-mart to buy laxatives and see who can “hold it” the longest, you might be a youth worker.
6. If you check to see how much hair is growing on the milk that expired in 2006 in the church frig, but you don’t throw it out because you think you can turn it into a lesson somehow.
5. If your senior pastor catches you playing football in the lobby by the glass entry doors and says to you, “You shouldn’t be doing that” while standing in front of the students and you wait until he walks away to resume the game because it’s 3rd and 1 and you’re about to score to win the game.
4. If you’ve ever had to punish someone for something that deep down you thought was the funniest thing you’ve ever seen.
3. If you can make life applications from watching Dumb and Dumber, you might be a youth worker.
2. If you have ever said to yourself, “I can’t believe I get paid to do this!” and “They don’t pay me enough for this” all in the same night.
1. If you get to heaven and it takes six angels to carry around you crown.
See more ideas here: www.timschmoyer.com