big event planning
This week we’re going to simply knock out 20 ways you can increase the level of relational ministry in your youth group. Quick, random, hits that we hope inspire you to try something new, too!
1. Add a greeting time in youth group. Give them a couple minutes to help new people feel welcome.
2. Spend time with a student every day. It doesn’t have to be physical, face-to-face, time—send them a quick text, comment on their Facebook, like an Instagram picture, etc. Just make contact with one or two students every day.
3. Start an Instagram account for your ministry. Post pictures every week of people, not places.
Get To Know One Another With, “This Book Get’s Around”
4. Give out your personal cell phone number instead of the church office line you completely ignore.
5. Walk slowly through church this week. You might be surprised at who stops to talk to you when you aren’t hurried.
6. Let someone else teach so you can work the room.
During a recent brainstorm of ways to love and serve our local campuses, we decided to focus on ASB (student…