10. The kids were wondering if there were any commandments against crowd surfing from the alter during the contemporary service.
9. This year’s Spring Break missions trip is to Cancun, Mexico.
8. You never said not to use the baptistery for our hot-tub ministry.
7. If you struggle, the knots will just get tighter.
6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, two are in the police car… that’s everyone!
5. I thought I had a firm hold on his ankles as we dangled him off the roof.
4. There has to be some cleaner that will get the paint-ball stains off the sanctuary walls.
3. (Said to a girl’s parent after coming home from an overseas missions trip) “Say hello to your new son-in-law!”
2. Umm, well, Flaming Marshmallows of Death sounded like a fun game at the time.
1. I’m just doing this until I can become a REAL pastor.
See more ideas here: www.timschmoyer.com