Some songs just can’t be overused.
What is it about Gungor’s tune “Beautiful Things” that keeps us coming back for more?
- Is it the wild blend of the minor chords and major notes that overlap yet remain separate?
- Is it the hope of something broken becoming unbroken?
- Is it the biblical undertones of how we are made from dust ourselves, and beautiful things can be made from dust?
I’d offer that it helps to know that you are not alone… someone else “out there” wrote down how you feel in a way that resonates “in here.”
It’s why I’d like to invite you to use this space to vent…
no strings attached.
The ground rules are simple.
- Share what you need to share, be it anonymously or with your name attached.
- Don’t try to fix someone else’s stuff that they post. Instead, pray for them.
To usher you there, check out this visual presentation of “Beautiful Things.”
say what you need to say.
Let this be a safe place to have some fearless conversation.