This week we played a youth ministry classic…BACK TO BACK.
It is pretty simple:
- Get students in pairs
- Sit on the floor “back to back”
- Using only their legs as leverage, stand up
- Have the pairs that were able to do it grab another pair
- Now in groups or 4 try again.
- If your group is large enough have the winning groups of 4 find another group of 4
- Or just keep adding students to the circle and see how many can accomplish this back to back mission
Things to know:
- This game is not skirt/dress friendly
- Have music in the back ground, this always feels better
- Find a prize. If you think you are going to have a bunch of winners buy a bag of sun size snickers so you have a lot of cheap prizes
- Why is this tech? Grab the graphic for free. Put it up on your screens while your playing!