youthministry360 is giving you an entire lesson from their newest 4-lesson Bible Study, Live Different: What The Bible Says About Sex And Holiness.
Here are the details about Live Different and how you can download your free lesson!
Live Different is a brand new, 4-lesson study from youthministry360 that helps teenagers understand (and apply!) exactly what the Bible says about sex and holiness. It’s a biblically solid, ultra-creative resource that will help you walk through a straightforward and in-depth discussion on exactly how 21st-century Christian teenagers should respond to the hyper-sexualized culture they find themselves in.
Live Different doesn’t just tell your students what not to do. It makes the Bible’s case for what they are called to do! Live Different makes the case for your students that living a holy life, a life that stands out against the backdrop of culture, is the goal for all Christ-followers. This is the key to meeting a sex-saturated culture head on.
What You’ll Get In The Free Sample:
1. You are receiving the complete Leader’s Guide with Bible Background for lesson 1.
2. A PowerPoint slideshow designed to help you craft a customized presentation.
3. A Student Guide for your in-class Bible Study time.
To Preview the LESSON 1 Video Component, go here: http://youtu.be/XPjORmx2lLE
CLICK BELOW to download your FREE Lesson 1 Sample Lesson from “Live Different: What The Bible Says About Sex and Holiness”
More on Live Different:
Live Different, like all ym360 resources, is quite literally packed with unbelievable features including:
· 4 Lesson Plans complete with Bible Background guides.
· Media! 2 Videos, plus other interactive elements.
· Parent Resources! PDF’s designed to involve families in learning.
· Guys & girls small group discussion options.
· 8 “digi-posters” for your Web site or Facebook page.
· PowerPoint slides & in-class student handouts.
· Cool Promo-Art for your room and Web site.
Live Different is ideal for:
· Your PURITY emphasis in January/February.
· Your weekly large group youth gathering.
· Small group Bible studies.
· Sunday mornings.
· Weekend retreats, and much more.